All Original Works by Spraggins: Copyright © 2007- 2015 Jason A. Spraggins



Thursday, March 15, 2012

SongU.com

www.SongU.com is a site for songwriters that I have been using for about a year now.  In fact, it's how I was connected with Hawaiian composer Matt Glickstein, with whom I've written a number of songs that you can find on this blog.  

SongU provides song writing courses developed by award-winning writers, song feedback, mentoring, one-on-one song coaching, co-writing, un-screened pitching opportunities and more. 

I've learned a lot from taking part in the site and have gotten some helpful feedback on my work. Since I joined, I've had several of my song designated as "The Best of SongU" by the professional coaches who evaluate new material. I've also had a record company contact me about using two songs that I co-wrote with Andy Brown on country artist's upcoming album.

This is a helpful site, and I'd encourage any one interested in the craft and business of songwriting to check it out...


Songs Designated as "Best of SongU":

"Ghosts" (Matt Glickstein/Spraggins)
"The Garden" (Spraggins)  
"Two Worlds" (Spraggins)
"Yours" (Spraggins/Andy Brown)

No comments: